[THIN] Lotus Notes 8.5.3

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:21:06 -0500

Anyone install Lotus Notes 8.5.3 on Windows 2008 R2 with XenApp 6.5?

Working on it for a customer and following the Lotus procedures by
installing from the command line with:

setup.exe /s /v"SETMULTIUSER=1 MUTIUSERBASEDIR=U:\Profile\AppData
MULTIUSERCOMMONDIR=C:\Lotus\Shared CITRIX=1"

setup begins then ends almost immediately with a message the setup
exited unexpectedly and that no changes were made.

I freely admit I have very limited experience with Lotus Notes.  Seems
like a decent enough program, I just haven't come across it much.

Greg