[THIN] Re: Looking for your Original/Innovative uses for Citrix for a presentation I am doing

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:33:09 +0100

:( 'fraid not in the format its in - its very specific to the environment.
It was being used to justify doing more investigation into a 'citrix
alternative' - which hopefully it will.

I'll try and sort a summary doc - with a pie chart showing a prices
comparison which was a bit of an eye opener :O

  _____