[THIN] Re: Looking for your Original/Innovative uses for Citrix for a presentation I am doing

  • From: Damon Edwards <damonedwards@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:18:41 -0400

My company is also thinking about replacing Citrix.  Not because of the cost
(never heard of a quote like yours Rob) but because of politics.  Unfortunately
we have bandwidth and latency issues to overcome that have made our end user
experience poor to say the least.  This is not a problem with the Citrix
environment but a problem with the network, however trying to explain that to
the end user or the business managers doesnât seem to work.   Fortunately I
support other environments as well so I will still be employed, I just hate to
see good technology thrown out when it was never given the proper resources to
work correctly.