[THIN] Re: Looking for ways to verify an Active Directory user and passw ord to access app running on Citrix which at the moment uses it's own int ernal authentication

  • From: "Mark Cook" <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:14:59 -0000

It's almost certainly not a Gina thing at all.

LogonUser API call requires SE_CHANGE_NOTIFY_NAME  privillege to work.  Get
your dev guy's to read this article at MSDN as it's probably down to the way
they are calling the API in the first place !

When you say they can call the API when in an RDP session but not an ICA
session is this with the same user account to the same physical server, ie. RDP
and ICA to a single Terminal Server ?

Mark