[THIN] Re: Looking for suggestions

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:16:56 +0100

I hade one of those, the 748... then I trashed it down a country rode and
smashed my knee up..well ok, a fracture...but 'smashed' sounds better.  The
problem with the Duke is that you are always stairing at the tank because of
the aggressive angling/rake or whatever the terminololgy is.  Basically, I
need a slightly more 'sit-up-and-beg' bike for traversing London to get back
to sunny old Bristol.

:o)