[THIN] Re: Looking for suggestions

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:02:20 -0400

We remap drives, so C: =3D M: in our case. Minor detail.

But yes, we use one partition and store our applications on that same
partition. Mainly because our typical build for a Citrix Server is a
RAID1 (2x36gb on a 2ch Controller) volume, since they don't require a
whole lot of storage... we've centralized that onto a rather large RAID
array/s on the network.=20

I'm not sure we'd benefit a whole lot from creating a D:\ partition,
because either way you look at it... C:\ or D:\, the same drive is still
getting hit. I'm sure there are other opinions, but that is mine.

-Ryan