[THIN] Re: Looking for older Citrix Hotfix Rollup for Presentation Server 4.0

  • From: "Carrington, Tom W. (NIH/NCI) [C]" <carringt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:43:56 +0000

Thanks to the people on the list who helped me obtain the older hotfix rollup!
:)

Paul - From what I have been reading, the version of the license server
currently available requires Server 2008. The current license server is Server
2003. If I did not have to upgrade the OS of the license server, I would have
been happy to do so.

Jeff - Thanks for the offer, but I am already taken care of.

Regards,
TomC