[THIN] Re: Looking for good books and recommentations

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:31:22 -0500

I also support Watchguard Fireboxes.  Not as nice and full featured as a
Pix, but at a third the cost, a very nice firewall. =20

I also recently installed a GnatBox for the first time.  Another small
firewall appliance that looked real solid.

I have good luck with 3com and HP switches.  They are generally cheaper,
and almost as full featured (in their high end products) as Cisco.