[THIN] Re: Looking for a free search Tool for Citrix

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 13:22:34 +1000

Let me know of that does want you need Ji. I have one that I wrote for a
customer a while back
that needs some small refinments, but it would do what you need. I just never
put it up on the
CADITC free apps.

Let me know, and tell me what features you definitely want and I'll put it up
for every one in  week
or two.

cheers
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Sat, Oct 3rd, 2009 at 5:26 AM, Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes that will work!!!  I can hack what I need out of it. Thanks Joe!
> Jim Kenzig
> Blog: http://www.techblink.com
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
>

> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Ooh I've only seen that in reference to the Iphone receiver.  Let
> me check
> > it out.
> > Jim Kenzig
> > Blog: http://www.techblink.com
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
> >

> > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> >>  Citrix?s Doc Finder?  It?s part of XenApp.
> >>

> >> Joe

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com