[THIN] Re: Looking for a consultant

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:59:13 -0600

Wonderful. Thanks.

________________________________
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Christopher Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:22 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Looking for a consultant

I have a friend down here who is a GP consultant.  I'm checking to see if she
has seen this sort of issue, and if she might have an Oklahoma based Citrix
consultant to recommend.  I'll let you know if anything comes of it.
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Christopher Wilson
<christofire@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:christofire@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Okay.  I'm here in Houston.  I have a full time corporate I.T. job but I
consult on the side.  Could only be of help local to Houston or remotely.
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone up that way to recommend.  Good luck in
getting to a speedy resolution.

Christopher

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Landin, Mark
<Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
No, Tulsa. We do have an office in Houston, but the corporate data center in
North America is in Tulsa.