[THIN] Re: Looking for 4.5 utility to manage servers / apps

  • From: "Claus, Brian S." <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:09:33 -0400

Thanks Greg - I'll check that out.
Any experience with this one?

http://www.gourami.eu/products/published-applications-utility
<http://www.gourami.eu/products/published-applications-utility>

--Brian

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Greg Reese
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 10:16 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Looking for 4.5 utility to manage servers / apps

AppEdit is nice.  A little quirky sometime but it will let you add apps
to servers instead of servers to apps which has been my main complaint
wit the CMC for years now.

http://www.brianmadden.com/Forum/Topic/42511

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Claus, Brian S. <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        Looking for a utility that will enable us to manage apps &
servers "en masse" in our 4.5 farm.  For instance - I'd like to be able
to add a published app (or group of published apps) to multiple servers
@ once.  Any recommendations for 3rd party utils or scripts from the
Citrix SDK?

        Thanks!

        Brian S. Claus A+, Network+, MCSE
        Citrix Engineer
        Reed Smith LLP
        435 Sixth Avenue
        Pittsburgh, PA 15219
        bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        * * *

        This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered
confidential and may well be legally privileged. If you have received it
in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately
by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do
not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any
other person. Thank you for your cooperation.
        * * *
        To ensure compliance with Treasury Department regulations, we
inform you that, unless otherwise indicated in writing, any U.S. Federal
tax advice contained in this communication  (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the
purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or
applicable state and local provisions or (2) promoting, marketing or
recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.
        Disclaimer Version RS.US.1.01.03

        pdc1