[THIN] LookOut / Terminal Server

  • From: "Mark Madson" <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:45:39 -0800

Hopefully someone on this list will know where we are going wrong.  We've
installed LookOut on a Windows 2003 Terminal Server with roaming profiles
and redirected folders - My Documents, Application Data, etc. LookOut loads
successfully each time but fails to remember the change of index location of
H:\Application Data\Lookout and therefore needs to be reconfigured upon each
login. We restrict access to the C: drive on the Terminal Server via a group
policy for obvious reasons. Is there a way via the registry to change the
default location where LookOut intends to store the index(s)?

Thank you