[THIN] Re: Logon times on 2k

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:15:27 -0500

there is a key in user\shell\folders that you can use to set the temp =
files to c:\Temp. I forget the exact reg path but I am sure someone =
does. There are also keys for favorites and cookies.    I set those back =
to my users home drives.  That way they still get their favorites even =
though I use mandatory profiles.