[THIN] Re: Logon times on 2k

  • From: "Raymond Tishenko" <raymond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:08:21 -0800

The following two keys (both are required) will remove the 'applying
personal settings' banner and such:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
        DWORD:verbosestatus=3D1
        DWORD:DisableStatuseMessages=3D1

I would imagine that a reboot is necessary before the change will take.

Raymond