[THIN] Re: Logon Scripting

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:52:43 -0400

I think ScriptLogic is just prepackaged Kix that you pay for.

From what I have seen, there is not much you can't do wit Kix.  They have great
forums.  I know squat about scripting and I was able to muddle through things
with some help from the list and the forums.

You can download the reference manual from their website.  Give it a scan and
it will probably answer most of your questions.

Greg