[THIN] Re: Logon Script

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <RobBeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:58:28 +0200

What kind of script do you use, if you're using kix...have you checked why
it doesn't run in that 1% through debugging?
How much users are in that 1%? Are there any users that never get the
script?

You need to get you script visual to see what errors you get....to see why
the script ain't running....

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards

Rob Beekmans
Technical Consultant
A-Tree Automatisering

Business Phone: +31 24 6452000