[THIN] Re: Logon Locally

  • From: Corné Bogaarts <c.bogaarts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:06:15 +0100

This changed in Win2K3: instead of one group for local logon and terminal
server, there now are 2 different groups. The one you need is 'Remote Desktop
Users'.

Corné

16-1-2004 19:07:17, "Petitti, Bruno" <bpetitti@xxxxxx> wrote:

>   Nope just a Terminal Server

know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single biggest constraint to
scaling up?! Get this free white paper to understand the real constraints &
how to overcome them. SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more
servers. http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147