[THIN] Re: Logon Disabled

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:13:35 -0400

You know what, my last email might have been a fountain of misinformation.
Just tried it on my farm and it does work like that.  Here is something that
may help though.

Look to see if you have a policy "Allow Users to connect remotely using
Terminal Service" under Computer Configuration\Administrative
Templates\Windows Components\Terminal Services.  This policy will override
the CHANGE LOGON command.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chris