[THIN] Re: Logoff's taking too long to process...

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:57:22 -0400

Try this Do a change user /install from a command prompt
Click on start and run and type in: regsvr32 msxml3.dll on each server.
Do a change user /execute from the command prompt

Also if they are logging on from WI add the IP addresses of each of your
Citrix servers to the hosts file on the WI server.

Jim

On 7/12/07, Brian Gavin <BGavin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have a Windows 2003 R2 SP2 server with Presentation Server 4.5installed on
it.  I have roaming profiles and the latest UPHclean installed
on the server.  Logins are fine.  They take about 10 seconds to login with a
normal profile.  When I log off, it takes over a minute for the logoff to
complete.

I read to uninstall the UPHClean program and logoffs should run faster.
I really don't want to do this because it helps out so much with not getting
corrupted profiles.  I have also looked at some private MS hotfixes but
because it is R2 with SP2, none of them apply.

Any suggestions would be great.

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services