[THIN] Re: Logoffs slow...actually, no existent

  • From: John Elstone <jelstoneuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:37:49 +0100 (BST)

its Microsoft SP4, read the following article:
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=118&entryID=3038&fromSearchPage=true

Its the IE hotfix that solved it for me, logoffs are so fast now I bearly see
it.

John

Matthew Shrewsbury <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just started getting this with one user today also.

Matthew Shrewsbury
Network Administrator