[THIN] Re: Login script order

  • From: "David Finch" <david.finch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:41:40 +1000

I would expect the system login script to run first, so whatever is in
the individual scripts would override.

I suggest that you add a

Net use > log.txt

into the system script - that should show whether the "net use" is
actually running properly from the system script or not, and therefore
where the problem lies.

Secondly - REAL obvious stuff, but I'll ask - are you removing the N:
drive share first (i.e. net use n: /d) - because the share won't be
created without it.

David Finch