[THIN] Login Scripts Not Executing

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:25:59 -0500

Login scripts for my citrix users aren't executing properly.  Sometimes
they'll execute and sometimes they wont and it doesn't seem to matter what
server they are on either.  I'm using KIX for my scripts and we don't have
problems with them at all on fat clients.

I've tried forcing scripts to execute asynchronously but it doesn't seem to
make any difference.  I'm confused.  It even doing this for domain admin
users logging in.  I'm running Win2k SP2, w/ MF XP FR/SP 1.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply