[THIN] Logging off

  • From: "Jonathan Kadoo" <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:20:32 -0500

Just a quick, probably easy question, when my users log off from my
terminal servers it seems to take a really long time for the window to
close.  Any ideas what might be causing that?  We are using roaming
profiles but profiles are small.  Any thoughts on what I should be
looking at???

We are using W2k/M1.8.

Thanks,

Jonathan

This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your server
capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the number of
users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of servers you have
to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian software allows the
terminal server to support more applications and more concurrentusers. Download
your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM