[THIN] Re: Logging in to the CAG

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:00:48 -0400

Yes, we have 100's of users who access Citrix through our CAG (w/AAC)
daily.  For some reason these two users have not been able to (from
their home computers - both WINXP with IE 6 on broadband connections).
Very strange!  No errors that I can find.

Thanks for your help!!!

Jim Medeiros

Citrix Administrator

GMAC Insurance