[THIN] Re: Locking a server down

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:47:44 -0500

I dont know of any sure-fire NT Lockdown tools for Citrix TSE, but the
built-in APPSEC tool would probably be a good place to start, along with
regini to do the registry permissions update. ( Lock HKLM\Software to
Users:R rights only, and audit everything else)

For the OS, set all .exe and .dll files to read for users, and Write for
Adminstrators and ensure that you audit everything!

Ed