[THIN] Re: Locked files in FoxPro published applications

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:44:32 -0400

Rick,

Thanks a lot for your great input. I will of course give it a try and
let you know if it helps in few days.

Zygmunt Cwalinski

Systems Analyst, Citrix and Terminal Services Network Services,
Infrastructure Support, IT Metroland Media Group Ltd.
e-mail: ZCwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ZCwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
phone: (905) 281-5583