[THIN] Re: Locked files in FoxPro published applications

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:57:28 -0400

Thanks a lot for your very detailed answer. I will install the MSKB and
then I will give it a try.

From tests I have performed today it looks as it can be a different
issue (I can log on/off users in different order and file handler still
works for existing users, only new users have problems but I hope this
mskb can fix my issue as well.

If it doesn't help I will install W2003 on one machine and will check
it.

Greetings to all Thin list members

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services