[THIN] Re: Local vs. Network printers

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:36:27 -0400

Thank you.  I think the issue we have is that the network printer
drivers are not installed on all of our servers.  I am testing it now.
I believe the user was trying to add a printer but the driver was not
installed on the PS server and the user did not have rights to install
on the server.

Sorry to bug you with such a simple problem.

Embarrassed,

Jim Medeiros
Citrix Administrator
GMAC Insurance