[THIN] Re: Local vs. Network printers

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:36:35 -0700

That is no problem, turning off Citrix remote client printing does not
disallow them from printing to LAN printers that are mapped the conventional
way in their PS sessions..How are you assign the LAN network printers now?

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266