[THIN] Re: Local printers will not map

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:00:31 -0500

I've had this problem before and while I don't know what caused it, I
have had success in rebooting the server and having it work again.
Sorry.

Ron Wilson

>>> CTurner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/31/03 03:45PM >>>

On our metaframe server with 2k the local printers on the dial up
machine=
s would map to the session. Today this stopped. Cant seem to get the
loca=
l printers to map over no matter what I do. We use AD and I removed the
S=
erver from the GPO. Logged in on a laptop with an epson on the local
LPT =
port. Used the admin and user accounts and the printer is not mapped. I
o=
nly see the option to disable client printer mapping and its not
checked.=
 Are there any other settings that could be preventing this?

Thanks!

Clark

The information in this E-mail message is confidential and for=20
the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the=20
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any=20
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this information=20
is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in=20
error, please notify the sender immediately.  Blue Cross and=20
Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates=20
are not responsible for errors, omissions or personal comments=20
in this E-mail message.