[THIN] Re: Local Time Zone problem

  • From: ananth padmanabham <isap004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

Quote found in Admin guide "The Citrix Presentation server JRE requirements
meets the level SUN recommends to solve potential JRE issues resulting from
DayLight Saving time changes" .

In Farm properties -> Metaframe settings tab -> client time zones options are
enable or not, if not make enable and check.

Ananth

Jan <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I know there is a policy. However, what I'm
getting is very erratic results from my users in the Central time-zone. For
some reason, some PC's reflect their local time correctly, others don't. I'm
not sure where to go with this other than to revert them back to EST for now.
They need to at least know WHEN their appointments are supposed to happen.

On 9/28/07, Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: There is a Citrix policy for
forcing on the estimating of client time zone.  session preferences I think.

On 9/28/07,  Jan < tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I have some users that are one
time-zone plus from us. Thus if our time is 11am, theirs is 10am. I'm
experiencing issues in  PS4.0 where in Outlook2002, sometimes their appointment
times are correct and other times they are not. Their local PC, XP, or Vista
are set to the correct time and time-zone and have the check-box checked for
daylight savings time. They are running the version 10 client.

I'm stumped.

Jan Broucinek

 I'm voting for Mike Huckabee for President
for  info visit www.MikeHuckabee.com