[THIN] Re: Local Time Zone problem

  • From: Jan <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:39:33 -0400

I know there is a policy. However, what I'm getting is very erratic results
from my users in the Central time-zone. For some reason, some PC's reflect
their local time correctly, others don't. I'm not sure where to go with this
other than to revert them back to EST for now. They need to at least know
WHEN their appointments are supposed to happen.