[THIN] Re: Local Settings folder

  • From: Frank Monroe <Frank.Monroe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:57:13 -0500

This may be different from environment to environment and really has nothing
to do with Citrix.  He should use the standard Windows API's to locate these
folders.  This is documented in MSDN.  The API's just look it up in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell
Folders\Local AppData and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell
Folders\Local Settings

Again, this is not Citrix specific.  It is basic Windows programming.