[THIN] Re: Local Printers and Local Drives

  • From: Peter.Frey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:42:02 +0200

Hi Craig,

but then it is ThinPath providing the local drive mapping feature.
Pretty cheap: unless you give me a link to the manufacturer's suite I cannot
check what this means.
Also, cheap may mean a different thing for a > 200 user server
configuration,
at our site we have around 20 concurrent users currently so it is rather
small (but we have more complex application requirements)

Also there was a typ in my original mail, it was not VPN but VNC I used
before I found the RDP 5.1 to access my WindowsXP desktop.

Peter