[THIN] Re: Load balancing bug

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 07:25:12 -0700

Hmm.. What do mean by republish the primary app?  If you are running
multiple servers and wish to take one or two out, simply remove them from
the server list under the published app.  If you need to remove all of the
servers, simply disable the published app instead of removing them from the
server list.

Also, check your load evaluators.  Are they same on each server?  Are a
couple using the Advanced evaluator?

Did you try stopping and restarting the IMA service?

Joe