[THIN] Load balancing and firewall

  • From: "Jonny Tobiassen" <jonny.tobiassen@xxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:12:24 +0200

Hello,

I have a load balanced application farm behind a firewall. How can users
outside firewall access the appl. farm?
Today I have mapped one official adress ( with port redirection) to the
inside address of the ICA master browser.
It seems load balancing doesnt work, all users are always connecting to
same metaframeserver, and I can not run application from the other servers.
All servers have ALTADDR set to firewall.

best regards,
tobias

This E-mail has been scanned by ScanMail and is virusfree.