[THIN] Re: Load Evaluator, your settings?

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:29:52 -0400

I use User Load on my systems.  Thankfully, my apps don't tend to run away
with CPU but love RAM.

For physical servers (dual proc) I use 100 as the max user load.  For
virtual, I use 60.  I end up with approximately 2/3rds the users on the
physical machines as the virtual, but I'm still making adjustments...

- Bob Coffman