[THIN] Load Evaluator, your settings?

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:47:10 -0400

Hi,

Wondering what everyone's experience is with the Load Evaluator and what
their settings are.

I currently use=20

CPU Utilization  60 \ 0
Memory Usage  60 \ 0
Server User Load  70

This seems to work well but I'm noticing that my HP DL360 G3 servers
with dual 2.4 GHz processors are getting the same number of users that
my Compaq DL360 G1 with dual 1 GHz servers get.  Wondering if there is a
better way to set this.

Thoughts \ opinions \ other things to monitor?
This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp