[THIN] Re: Load Evaluator query

  • From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:29:30 -0500

No slowness at all.  It would be better if you had a fat partition and
for that matter on a RAID 0 but I don't have either of those.  I have
one page file both drives on a mirrored logical drive.  The only
problems I had were caused by people surfing in Internet Explorer.  My
company didn't want to limit where they could browse to (Except for the
dirty sites) so I published each work related IE application and then
published Internet Explorer for them.  On the Published Application for
Internet Explorer I gave the below normal CPU priority to fix that
problem.

Something else to note I use the Page Defrag utility found on the
SysInternals website that defrags the page file nightly after a reboot.

Chris