[THIN] Load Balancing w/ Citrix 3.0 Issue

  • From: "Rusty Yates" <ryates@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:37:07 -0500

Everyone,

I'm having an issue getting 2 citrix servers to distribute evenly the load of
our users.  I have about 20 Citrix XP servers that are working fine but our 2
new 3.0 servers don't seem to work AT ALL.  We have 2 servers and all the users
are being put on 1 server (ex: everyone gets put on Server1 but no one gets put
on Server2).  Is there something new in 3.0 that I'm missing?  Now if you
disable logon on Server1 the users will get Server2.  Any HELP as always would
be great!

Thanks, Rusty

Rusty Yates
Senior Systems Administrator
The Peoples Bank & Trust Company
http://www.phcfc.com
Mobile: 662-213-9636
Office: 662-680-1566
Fax:  662-680-1502

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.

Commercial E-Mail Notice Required by Law: This e-mail may constitute an
advertisement or solicitation under U. S. law, if its primary purpose is to
advertise or promote a commercial product or service and it does not otherwise
qualify as a transactional or relationship message as defined by law. You may
choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from The Peoples
Holding and its subsidiaries (The Peoples Bank & Trust Company, Renasant Bank,
and The Peoples Insurance Agency) at this e-mail address by forwarding this
message to:  no-more-mail@xxxxxxxxx

If you do so, the sender of this message will be notified promptly. You may
still request or consent to receipt of such messages in the future even if you
opt out in the forgoing manner. Our principal postal address is P. O. Box 709,
Tupelo, MS 38802-0709. Thank you. The Peoples Holding Company.