[THIN] Re: Load Balancing Solution

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:51:52 -0400

We were load balancing our 2 NFuse boxes in a lab environment, with plans of
adding more servers in the future.  I was still using Metaframe to load
balance my Citrix boxes, so I can't speak to how it would perform in that
environment.  At the time, it was under a different model name.  I believe
they have recently re-arranged their Big IP product sets within the last 6-8
months.

/jL