[THIN] Linux thinclient multimonitor support

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:18:04 -0500

Hello all
I am running xen desktop4 connecting with a Linux thinclient to win xp sp3 . Linux thinclient has the latest native Citrix client installed. I am trying to get it to use the 2 dvi monitors that are connected to the thinclient. They are 21 inche. I tries different resolutions from 800x600 to 1600 x 1280 with no sucess.

Has anyone done this successfully ?

Sent from my iPhone
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist