[THIN] Re: Linux RDP

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:20:25 -0400

Roy,

Yes, there are ways to do this and believe it or not I use to work, or
contract, to schools before I went to work for Citrix many years ago so I
understand what you deal with as far as budget so give me a day or so and I
will get back to you with some options.  Ok?

Thanks buddy and have a good weekend!

DB

Douglas A. Brown
President and Chief Technology Officer