[THIN] Re: Linux LARTC and ICA Protocol Traffic Shaping

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:22:58 -0700

Hi Brian,=20

I have not seen that particular project, but in general this kind of
functionality on UNIX/LINUX should be easy to configure since you should =
be
able to define a high level service by port, i.e. assign the priority =
for a
service you define call ICA on port 1494, etc.  However, if you go want =
or
need to go deeper, there are flags in the ICA protocol that can be
identified. I saw a detail breakdown of this years ago from Citrix, but =
don't know what they currently are publishing. There must be some info =
from
Citrix on what Tags an ICA packet....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing