[THIN] Re: Licensing server problem

  • From: Ian Dobson <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:12:54 -0700

Ok so if I go with option 3, which is the way it currently is.
How do I know if it is working, is ther any other aditional configuration
that I have to do on the TS?

when I start up the license server manager it says it can't find a license
server in the current domain.
If I then point to it under actions I can find it and the licenses are
visible.
but how can I check to see if  it is actually giving out those licenses?