[THIN] Re: Licensing server move <New Question>

  • From: "Marty" <Marty@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:43:54 -0400

My AD Domain Controller is 2000. I just upgraded my NT Domain to AD by
installing a 2000 AD box. Also, my Domain name changed. Maybe that's a
factor! After that the TS Licensing Service would not start. I applied the
registry hack and it started. But it still would not allow any NEW computers
to connect. I had this once before and all I needed to do was start the TS
Lic Service.
How can I check if the licenses are working?

Any ideas????