[THIN] Re: Licensing again

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:49:29 -0600

Well, short of upgrading the DC to a 2003 server, I'd make the 2003 TS
server a license server, or I'd set up a 2003 member server to be the
license server. Neither need to be a DC. The DC requirement is if you
need to serve licenses to machines in more than one domain. Sounds like
that isn't your situation.