[THIN] Re: Licensing Office in an ASP environment

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:32:12 -0500

Metering software will take care of this problem.  With many packages
out there you can limit who can use the software, how many can be
checked out at one time, etc.  Plus, you get tons of great usage
reports.  The software that I am privy too, and probably most people on
this list are sick of me talking about because I like it so much, is
Metrix Express Metering Software.  Check it out, it might solve some of
these issues for you.

Respectfully,

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751