[THIN] Licensing Issue

  • From: "Schill, Mark" <mark.schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:43:05 -0400

I have setup a PS4 licensing server and all licensing functions appear to be
working OK. They are distributing licenses, etc. I do however have an issue
getting the reporting set up so I can generate usage reports.

When I open up the License Management Console and go to the configuration
section I see that the Report Log location is blank. I did some reading and
read that you can only enter the path of an existing file and to use the
lmswitchr command to generate a new one and specify the license server to
use it temporarily.

When I run the command "switchr CITRIX C:\Report.log" as specified in the
documentation. When I do so I get the following error message, "lmswitchr:
cannot lookup specified feature: No such feature exists (-5,64:2 "")". Does
any have any suggestions on how I can get the report log setup?

Mark E. Schill
Senior Analyst, Citrix Technical Services
Cingular Wireless

12555 Cingular Way
Suite 4555B
Alpharetta, GA 30004