[THIN] License server IIS Lockdown

  • From: "PETERSON, DAVID" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:35:11 -0400

Does anyone know what Lockdown settings work with the License Server? I =
want to get IIS locked down as much as possible, and I'm not seeing any =
specific configuration I need to setup. The only thing running on this =
web server will be Citrix Licensing.

Thanks
This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to